Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beginnings...

(I seem to be collecting blogs faster than my piano collects dust...)

For a number of years now, I have been following the idea of a "Seamless Life", where work flows into home flows into fun. It's been partially successful. Now, I have ended the part that had me working for someone else - and it's up to me to make my own paycheck.

So, the purpose of this blog is to explore creativity in general, with emphasis on the different things I'm making by hand for The Finch House. I plan to post pictures and musings about herbal and other crafts, jewelry, oil painting... and whatever else gets thrown into the mix. As with my other blogs, I don't plan on many folks actually visiting regularly - so pardon me while I talk to myself a lot!!

Let's just see where it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment