Sunday, September 11, 2011

Here's a challenge...

As my steps take me into Week Four of The Artist's Way, I've come upon an interesting task: "Reading Deprivation Week".

No reading this week. No books, magazines, newspapers. And I'm extending that to "No Facebook", since reading there usually takes up a wholllllle lot of time. The idea is to be able to Listen to what's going on within. To DO rather than to read. For someone who loves the printed word as much as I do, this is going to be very very interesting.

I already made up a litte "off for a week" sign for my FB profile and signed out. I'm also going to limit chatroom, Yahoo, and email reading - in other words, stay off the computer just as much as I can handle!

So, Reading is out. Writing, however, seems to be OK... so maybe I'll post a little more here. That's creative, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment